For some, the hardest part of going to college is determining how to pay for it, but St. Thomas University (STU) has a variety of scholarships available to incoming freshmen. STU is committed to providing its students with the best financial options available to help students enroll and successfully graduate.
Last week STU held its annual New Student Scholarship Dinner Banquet to acknowledge the academic achievement of the fall 2016 incoming class. A record number of students attended this event in which 45 of them received scholarships. Students and parents were treated to dinner alongside STU faculty and staff, and presented with framed certificates of their corresponding scholarship.
The awards that were given were:
- University Scholarship Award
- Dean's Scholarship Award
- Presidential Scholarship Award
- Catholic Vision 2000 Scholarship Award Transfer Student Scholarship
- Dual Enrollment Scholarship BSN Nursing Scholarship Catholic Award
- Catholic Education Continuum Scholarship
The scholarships ranged from $8,000 to $28,800 (full tuition).